Microsoft Word Office Button
Microsoft Word Office Button located top-left corner of the application window, it looks like same as MS Office logo. Microsoft Word Office Button contain many options for a document management like opening and saving document, printing and publishing document etc. Additionally we can configure the settings related to display, proofing, spelling & grammar, add-in etc. The detailed explanation about Microsoft Word Office Button is given below.
Options of Microsoft Word Office Button
- New (ctrl+n) – This option is use to insert a new blank document or template.
- Open (ctrl+o)- This option is use to open any existing document saved in memory.
- Save (ctrl+s) – This option is use to save the current document.
- Save As – This option is use to re-save the edited document with a new name or save the document in other versions like 97, 2000, 2003 format etc.
- Print (ctrl+p)- This option prepares the document for printing and print preview.
- Prepare – This option use to enter the property of the document, make encrypt the document and apply restrict permissions etc.
- Send – This option use to send the document to anyone using E-mail but the outlook must be configured for using this feature.
- Publish – This option used to publish the document for blogs or a website.
- Close – This option use to close the current active document.
- Word Option – This option use to manage the settings about word application.
- Exit Word (alt+f4) – This Option is use to close the Word Application.