Microsoft Excel Office Button
Microsoft Excel Office Button located top-left corner of the application window, It looks like same as MS Office logo. Office Button contain many options for workbook management like opening and saving workbook, printing and publishing workbook etc. Using Office Button we can configure the options related to display, proofing, spelling & grammar, add-in etc. The detailed explanation about Microsoft Excel Office Button is given below.
Options of Microsoft Excel Office Button
- New (ctrl+n) – This option is use to insert a new blank workbook or template.
- Open (ctrl+o)- This option is use to open any existing workbook saved in memory.
- Save (ctrl+s) – This option is use to save the current workbook.
- Save As – This option is use to re-save the edited workbook with a new name or save the workbook in other versions like 97, 2000, 2003 format etc.
- Print (ctrl+p)- This option prepares the workbook for printing and print preview.
- Prepare – This option use to enter the property of the workbook, make encrypt the workbook and apply restrict permissions etc.
- Send – This option use to send the workbook to anyone using E-mail but the outlook must be configured for using this feature.
- Publish – This option used to publish the workbook for blogs or a website.
- Close – This option use to close the current active workbook.
- Excel Option – This option use to manage the settings about Excel application.
- Exit Excel (alt+f4) – This option is use to close the Excel application.
Also Read This –