Animation Tab in Microsoft PowerPoint
Animation Tab in Microsoft PowerPoint is use for setting the animation and transition effects for the objects and slides. We can set the speed of the slide and sound effects and more form here. The ribbon of Animation Tab in Microsoft PowerPoint is divided into multiple sections with the name Previews, Animations and Transition To This Slide. The detailed explanation about Animation Tab in Microsoft PowerPoint is given below.
- Preview – This option is use to preview the animations and the slide transition applied on the slide.
- Animate – This option is use to select and apply the animation to any object from the list.
- Custom Animation – This option display a custom animation window, from this we can preview and apply more categorized animations.
Transition To This Slide
- Transition to This Slide – Here we can see multiple transition effects to apply on slides during the slide change.
- Transition Sound – This option use to select a sound effect to play during slide change.
- Transition Speed – This option is use to set the transition speed as fast, medium or slow.
- Apply to All – This option is use to set the current transition, speed and sound effect to all the slides.
- On Mouse Click – By ticking this option we can play all of the slide content by mouse click.
- Automatically After – By ticking this option we can play all of the slide content automatically by given a period of time.
More Latest Posts
- All About R Praggnanandha. Education, Achievement, Ranking | आर प्रग्गनानंद के बारे मे महत्वपूर्ण बातें जानें।
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2021 Complete Notes in Hindi
- Microsoft Powerpoint Very Useful Keyboard Shortcuts in Hindi.
- What is Windows Disk Cleanup Tool in Hindi.
- Libre Office Writer 50 Question and Answer in Hindi.