Insert Tab in Microsoft PowerPoint
Insert Tab in Microsoft PowerPoint is use for inserting the tables, charts, images, shapes, links, text boxes, movies and sounds etc. Insert Tab in Microsoft PowerPoint is divided into multiple sections with the name Tables, Illustrations, Links, Text and Media Clips. The detailed explanation about Home Tab in Microsoft PowerPoint is given below.
- Insert Table – This option is use to select a range of cells by specifying row and columns number to insert table.
- Draw Table – Using this option user can draw a table using pencil.
- Excel Spreadsheet – This option insert a excel worksheet in slide.
- Picture – This option is use to insert pictures in the current slide from the computer memory.
- Clip art – With this option user can insert the clip arts in slides, such as – drawings, movies, sounds or stock photography to illustrate a specific concept.
- Shapes – This option insert the ready-made shapes in the slide, such as rectangular and circle, lines and arrows, flow chart symbols and callout etc.
- Smart Art – With this option user can insert the graphical ready-made charts related to Tree type charts, organizations chart, hierarchy chart, cycle charts, pyramid charts etc
- Chart – This option insert chart for illustrate and comparing data. User can add many types of charts such as Pie, Bar, Line, Area and Surface etc.
- Hyperlink (ctrl + k) – This option use to insert hyperlink of web pages, files, folders, Pictures or programs for the slides information.
- Action – This option is use to add an action to the any object to specify what should happen when user click on it.
- Text Box – This option is use to insert the pre-formatted text box in the current slide.
- Header & Footer – This option is use to edit the header & footer of the slide. It appears top or bottom of each printed slides.
- Word Art – This option use to insert the decorative text in the slide.
- Date and Time – This option is use for inserting the current date and time in the slide.
- Slide Number – This option is use to insert the slide numbers in the Presentation.
- Symbols – This option use to insert the special symbols that are not present in keyboard.
- Object – This Option use to insert the embedded object of any program or application installed on computer.
- Movie – This option is use to insert a movie clip or animated clip art in to the presentation.
- Sound – This option is use to insert a sound file in the slide.