Office Button in Microsoft PowerPoint is located top-left corner of the application window, it looks like office logo. This office button contain many option for presentation management like opening and saving presentation, printing and publishing presentation etc. Additionally we can configure the settings related to display, proofing, spelling & grammar, add-in etc. The detailed explanation about Office Button in Microsoft PowerPoint is given below.
Options of Office Button in Microsoft PowerPoint
- New (ctrl+n) – This option is use to insert a new blank presentation or template.
- Open (ctrl+o) – This option is use to open any existing presentation saved in memory.
- Save (ctrl+s) – This option is use to save the current presentation.
- Save As – This option is use to re-save the edited presentation with a new name or save the presentation in other versions like 97, 2000, 2003 file format etc.
- Print (ctrl+p) – This option prepares the presentation for printing and print preview.
- Prepare – This option is use to enter the property of the presentation, make encrypt the presentation and apply restrict permissions etc.
- Send – This option is use to send the presentation to anyone using E-mail but the outlook must be configured for using this feature.
- Publish – This option is used to publish the presentation for blogs or a website.
- Close – This option is use to close the current active presentation.
- Word Option – This option use to manage the settings about PowerPoint application.
- Exit Word (alt+f4) – This option is use to close the PowerPoint Application.