Slide Show Tab in Microsoft PowerPoint
Slide Show Tab in Microsoft PowerPoint is use for start viewing presentation in full screen mode. We can set-up the slide timing, record slide narration, adjust resolution and use presenter view. The ribbon of Slide Show Tab in Microsoft PowerPoint is divided into multiple sections with the name Start Slide Show, Set Up and Monitors. The detailed explanation about Slide Show Tab in Microsoft PowerPoint is given below.
Start Slide Show
- From Beginning – This option is use to start viewing the presentation slide show from 1st slide.
- From Current Slide – This option is use to start viewing the presentation slide show from current active slide.
- Custom Slide Show – This option is use to start viewing presentation slide show with selected slides.
- Setup Slide Show – This option opens a window for setting up slide show type, we can set slide show as looping mode, slide show without animation or can setup slide show for selected slides.
- Hide Slide – This option hides the selected slide to stop displaying in slide show view.
- Record narration – This option records a narration track to the current presentation using a microphone. The recorded narration will playback during slide show.
- Rehearse Timings – This option is use to record slide timing, Using slide timing we can record timing for each objects, so that every slide and object take as much time as require to view.
- Resolution – This option is use for setting the screen resolution to view presentation in specific resolution mode.
- Show Presentation On – This option works if multiple screen used to show a presentation. If only one monitor attached, this option not work. By this option we can set a specific screen to show presentation.
- Use Presenter View – Presenter View in PowerPoint is a great tool for presenting a presentation. In this mode a presenter can see next slides with their speaker notes, remaining time and more while presenting. To use this tool minimum two monitors are required, one for presenter and another for audience.