View Tab in Microsoft PowerPoint
View Tab in Microsoft PowerPoint is use for viewing the presentation slides with different view modes. We can edit masters, handouts, notes master etc. We can hide/unhide components, zoom in/out slides, arranging multiple presentation window and recording macros using View Tab in Microsoft PowerPoint. The ribbon of View Tab in Microsoft PowerPoint is divided into multiple sections with the name Presentation Views, Show/Hide, Zoom, Color/Grayscale, Window and Macros. The detailed explanation about View Tab in Microsoft PowerPoint is given below.
- Normal – This is a normal and default view of presentation, In this view any presentation display one slide with slide and outline pane window.
- Slide Sorter View – In this view all the slides display together. We can easily rearrange the slides in orders.
- Notes Page – This view display the current slide with note to edit the speaker notes.
- Slide Show – This view Start the slideshow with full screen mode.
- Slide Master – This view allow to change the design, layout and masters of the slide.
- Hand Master View – This view allow to change the design and layout of the printed handouts, Such as we can change total number of slides in a handout, date & time, header & footer etc.
- Notes Master – This view allow to change the design and layout for the notes master pages, Such as we can change date & time, header & footer, background, notes and slide orientation etc.
- Ruler – This option is use to show/hide the ruler for the slide.
- Gridlines – This option is use to show/hide the gridlines for the slide. It is use to align the object in Presentation Slides.
- Message bar – This option is use to show/hide the message bar.
- Zoom – Using this option we can set the zoom level for the slide according to the preset size or custom size.
- Fit to Window – This option automatically adjust the slide zoom to fit in window.
- Color – Show the presentation in color mode.
- Grayscale – Show the presentation in grayscale mode.
- Pure Black and white – Show the presentation in pure black & white mode.
- New Window – This option opens a new window of the current active presentation.
- Arrange all – This option arranges the all opened window side by side on the screen.
- Cascade – This option is use to cascade all open presentation on the screen so that they overlap.
- Move Split – This option is use to move the splitter to separate the different section of the window.
- Switch Window – This option is use to switch the different opened window.
- Macros – This option is use to record a macro, view the list of recorded macros, run the recorded macro and create or delete a macro. Macro is a program in Microsoft PowerPoint, that is use to record a work including mouse actions and keystrokes. For example recorded work can be any template with formatting and keystrokes. Macro feature is most useful for repeatable work, if any work we repeat time to time, so we can record it using macro and run when it require.